Wednesday, January 26, 2011

URGENT: ELKS LODGE SERVICE!

This is on very short notice, but Doctor Foster contacted us today and a fellow Kiwanian, Mary Camarano, has asked us for help.


There is a dictionary prepping service tomorrow at Elks Lodge:
1373 East Los Tunas Drive
1:30— when you decide to leave or when the work is done.

COMMENT IF YOU THINK YOU WILL ATTEND!

We don't know what dictionary prepping includes, but Doctor Foster mentioned attaching nameplates. There're 300+ dictionaries to go through.

He asked for 20-25 people but since this is so last minute and on finals week, we're just asking for whoever can make it and volunteer themselves.

Hope to see some SG faces there!

6 comments :

Michelle Fong (1502133) said...

THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING! LOL

Eric L said...

I bet I can make this site look a lot better ... on a more advanced site provider. I know and have resources .. ^^. but eh.. I doubt i'll win the officer position due to the fact that I lack popularity..

Eric L said...

ext: i also realize that future officers won't have a clue how to edit it but meh.. not running xD. I won't stand a chance. I bet people wil just vote for popularity over what they can do. To me, votes are somewhat biased and rigged in a way. HOWEVER, one not so advanced but better than blogspot is weebly.com . It's way more better than this blogspot provider.. I tried them both and others...

Connie Cheng said...

Eric, it really is not based on popularity. It's more of the substance you have in your speech and the kind of person you present to the rest of the club. And thanks for the suggestion, but we don't have any problems with blogspot, so we're fine.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you lack popularity, Eric L.

Eric L said...

Oh! I have a GREAT tool for you. http://www.wibiya.com/ Check it out. It will stand out in your site.