Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hours are updated!

Your hours are updated here. The dates are from 09/02/10 to 11/28/10.

Note:
1. If your name is in red, that means I didn't see your application/you did not pay your dues. But no worries, I will go over all the applications to double-check everything. If you would like, leave a comment with your name and ID number, and I will keep an eye out for your application.

2. If there is a question mark in a slot for your name, I need whatever info is missing there. For example, if there's a question mark where your ID number is supposed to be, I need your ID number. Or if there's a question mark where your hours should be, I need to know what time you were there for because it wasn't on the sign-in.

If you have a problem, you can e-mail, IM, leave a comment, or Facebook message me through our Facebook group.

Thanks for waiting!

-Connie
Secretary


P.S. If you signed up for a sweater, remember to vote for one of the three colors! 60 of you signed up, but only 28 voted. The colors are Yellow, Black, and Blue (Royal). We are extending the voting period, so you can still vote if you haven't already.

9 comments :

Sophia said...

Sophia Luu
1502392

I turned in my application to Mr. Gin a while ago!

Anonymous said...

Connie, i volunteered at the 5k run on 9-11

and where can we see our hours from registration?

-Helen Chhea =D

San Gabriel Key Club said...

Sophia, I'm going to double-check all the applications. It's possible I could've missed it or I didn't get it. But I'll keep a lookout for your name! :)

Helen, it's on the summer hours file. It should be on the right side menu labeled Summer Hours and a date. :D

-Connie

Eric said...

Thanks.

xVZurkZx said...

Earn Money Online Here http://bit.ly/fgxtmB

Cynthia said...

Cynthia Lam (1518589) and Irene Kuang (1518587) were at Food Preparation but couldn't find any officers to sign in with.

Cynthia said...

Oh, and there were at least three other members there, but I don't remember their names.

Anonymous said...

Thanks zVZurkZx for the link! I tried it and got my first payout.

San Gabriel Key Club said...

Okay, thanks, Cynthia! There was actually a misunderstanding; that's why you didn't see an officer. The times had changed, but I don't think anyone was aware of it.