Thursday, March 25, 2010

maps are located on the right side. --->
I. Mr. Key Club
*HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY MOVED TO ANOTHER DATE.
Bring $3. All funds go to Haiti Relief.
Location TBA
II. Pancake Breakfast Easter Egg Set-up
Tuesday, March 30th
@ San Gabriel Parks & Recs
Right afterschool - When done. (Usually 1-2 hours)
III. Pancake Breakfast!
Saturday, April 3rd
@ Smith Park
3 shifts: 6AM-8AM, 8AM-10AM, 10AM-12PM
officers/are selling pancake tickets for $5 each!
IV. K-1 Day
Saturday, April 3rd
9AM-1PM
right next to pancake breakfast.
free health fair.
V. Parent University
Saturday, April 17th
@ San Gabriel High School
from 8AM-2:45PM
breakfast&lunch will be provided
VI. Cherry Blossom Festival
Sunday, April 18th
from 9A.M.- 6 P.M. NOT 11AM-6PM
Ongoing service
Tutoring at Temple Intermediate
Mon-Thurs from 2:30PM-6:30PM

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

is the blogspot being made by scratch? as in from web code scratch? or is it just make a little box with given tools and type in the text? - a sophomore

Michelle Fong said...

It's updated using a rich text editor.

Anonymous said...

ohs... so.. I checked out the map to cherry blossom at sunday. My parents made me go to the map... again.. AND I found out that GOOGLE MAPS are not to be trusted!!!!!! They're evil! xD... I typed the address in Yahoo Maps and it gave me the correct directions. Google maps nearly made me go to the wrong place... so .. don't post the next map with google! xD -a sophomore who wrote the comment u see about the blogspot