Thursday, January 21, 2010

VOTE FOR MR. KEY CLUB!

Tony Duong
Junior
Cancer
I'm a very enthusiatic person, probably one of the most enthusiatic people that anyone will meet, and I am always striving to please people. I feel I would make the best candidate to represent San Gabriel's Key Club because my personality is the one that stands out in a crowd of many.

Tony Nim
Senior
Taurus
I love helping people and making a huge impact on their lives. To be honest, that's the reason why I'm in Key Club. I feel that I should run for Mr. Key Club because my experience in Key is uncomparable to everyone else.


Mr. Key Club is a divisional event, and every school has one male key club member representing them in this pageant of talents, Key Club spirit, quick-thinking, and much more entertaining obstacles (but as of now only known to D10S's Lieutenant Governor Kayla Huynh and her assistants Edwin and Allys.) All contestants will get auctioned off afterwards, more info TBA!

Polls are closed.

11 comments :

Michelle Fong said...

Dude, I posted this at 4:44 LOL.

Anonymous said...

My vote is in .... xD May the best candidate win...
-a sophomore (the same one from the first two comments.)

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if this was the smartest thing to do because other schools, as well as people not in key club, can vote

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above. ^
I think we should have voted at the meeting anonymously or something, just to make it more fair.

Michelle Fong said...

Yeah, we've noticed. But we had to think of something quick since the fire alarm kept going off, and it was raining outside so people had to go home.

Anonymous said...

i think we should have a revote next meeting, if its possible, so we dont have people complain about cheating.

Tony said...

there is no longer a need for a revote, i have decided to just let Tony Nim represent SG's Key club. I feel that the vote was ineffective and i found my self wanting to ask random people to vote but, that doesnt display the attributes needed to represent our key club. and i was recently asked to participate as Mission Highs Rep. so sorry if i cause any inconvenience to the officers and the dedicated members in key club

Anonymous said...

tony duong cheated. you guys should DQ him, he doesn't have any friends, so he voted for himself at every comp. lab.

Tony said...

theres is actually no way for me vote for my self over 160 times on my own. i dont even have access to that many computers even at the computer lab, and blogspot prevents multiple votes from the same computer,so its impossible for me to vote for myself over 160 times.

Anonymous said...

im sure u would no tony cuz i saw u clearnin da cache off of comps 2 revote

Anonymous said...

How much is the Key Jacket and when do we turn in the money?