Sunday, November 15, 2009

Volunteer Hours Update by Michelle

Secure Download (Pop up)
note: it is not in complete alphabetical order. e.g. the k's are all with the k's but after that it can be a little mixed around.



Hi guys! Hope everyone who went to Fall Rally had an AWESOME time. This is the first update of the year from me.

I haven't updated in a long time, and a lot of it is because I wanted to wait until Shakey's passed (last day to pay dues). Now that it did, this should be the closest to a complete roster, however I did not get a chance to look at the applications from Shakey's Night. If your name is still X'd and you turned in your application BEFORE Shakey's Night let us know right away.

Make sure your name is spelled correctly. This will lead to problems if they aren't corrected.

Thank you guys for being so patient. Updates on your hours will be posted every other sunday like how it was before school ended last year.

I want to end my post with a huuge thank you to SHIRLEY AU (again)! She's been such a great person filling in for me while tennis was going on. And I won't say anymore, because I would definitely get cheesy after that.

See you guys Thursday! Don't hesitate to ask me about your hours! Don't feel embarrassed that you don't know who I am, just ask someone! :-)

0 comments :