Friday, February 13, 2009

My Last Update

I. Old Business
A. Contacts
Thanks for visiting our blogspot! This stuff not cuttin' it for you? IM us on SANGABRIELKEY and an officer will help you! Check the buddy info for very fresh news.

B. Articles
Submit your articles now! You get an hour for each one you do!

C. T-Shirts
New ones are $10, old ones $5. If you're going to DCON, you MUST have a SGHS Key Club T-Shirt!

II. New Business
A. District Convention
This year's convention is held from April 3rd-5th at the Anaheim Convention Center. Pick up your registration form from Lisa.

B. Conclave
Vote for your next LTG on Saturday, February 21st at the Rancho Cucamonga District Office at 8360 Red Oak St. #201 Rancho Cucamonga.

C. DCM
This month's DCM will be on Sunday, February 22nd at Almansory Park 1:00PM.

D. Pasadena Marathon
Sign up now on www.pasadenamarathon.org. Go to support and click on volunteers. Join the San Gabriel High School Key Club group. The password you get from your agenda or you can ask an officer on the sangabrielkey SN. The shift is on March 22nd at the Pasadena Convention Center from 8:30-1:30PM.

E. Ice Skating
This is an interclub with Courtesy Committee. It will be held on Saturday February 28 from 8PM to 10:30PM. The tickets are $10 and you get half of an hour for selling each ticket.

F. Let it Rock
This is a dance with only D10! We are currently preparing for it. We need volunteers to help out with decorations at Judy's house. More info TBA.

I'm going to miss typing to you guys. I've never had more than 4 people look at the things I write, so this blogspot and myspace is really special to me. When I'm a famous blogger, I will remember this is how I started out! Haha

This is my last update, but you'll always have a little piece of me whenever you download your updated hours C':

-Michelle Fong, Leaving Historian; 09/10 Secretary

0 comments :